"Bringing mirth, merriment, (maybe just a smidge of mayhem) & unconditional enlightenment to the masses through verse, imagery, and any random way I can."
Legalize Trans - Affirm, Include, Appreciate trans and gender-non-conforming people and issues

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

More Alan Watts

The more I look around, the more I find that Alan Watts is all over! It seems that even South Park is in on Mr. Watts. SP co-creator Trey Parker, was raised in Colorado, where his father tried to teach him Buddhism. Now, years later, Trey and his animation pal Matt Stone have brought to life the teachings of comparative religion expert and philosopher Alan Watts! Here are some of the Watts’ pieces...

Prickles and Goo


I


Appling


Life & Music


I couldn't this last one on YouTube, but you can see it by clicking on the link below...
Madness

No comments:

Post a Comment