"Bringing mirth, merriment, (maybe just a smidge of mayhem) & unconditional enlightenment to the masses through verse, imagery, and any random way I can."
Legalize Trans - Affirm, Include, Appreciate trans and gender-non-conforming people and issues

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Spooky Food

OK, one of my favorite restaurants on this planet is Joe's Of Westlake in Daly City, CA (very, very close to where I grew up). Anyways, I posted this pic of "my favorite foods" on a web board I'm a part of. A very good friend of mine pointed out to me that she observed that this plate of my all-time fave dish from Joe's (half spaghetti and half ravioli, with meatballs) was staring and scowling at me!

And, by crackee, she was right!!!!



I think that the scowl is supposed to be a warning of some kind, but I'm too weak to adhere! He doesn't look happy, does he??

1 comment:

  1. If you ask me, it looks like blondie was on the wrong end of a bloody fight - messed up somethin' bad! You don't expect a smiling face after that, do ya? :D

    Putting such vulgarity out of mind now, it looks tres yummy! Love to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete