"Bringing mirth, merriment, (maybe just a smidge of mayhem) & unconditional enlightenment to the masses through verse, imagery, and any random way I can."
Legalize Trans - Affirm, Include, Appreciate trans and gender-non-conforming people and issues

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Crazyeye McGee strikes again!

Just WOW!

Now in the interest of fairness (which she doesn't really deserve, but I try to be better than that) and full disclosure, apparently a group called the "White People Soul Band" (they sound like a hoot, don't they?) was the band that was on stage before Crazyeye McGee came out, but still...HOLY CRAP, this doof wants to be president?????!!!!!!!

I have a feeling if you did an x-ray of her brain, there would be a cartoon monkey from the 50's in a cute little hat on ice skates just going around in a circle. I swear, Ol' Crazyeys makes the homeless lady that screams at cars near my house look like Susan B. Anthony!




I'm guessing her brain scan might look something like......this;



Same music, but ony with an ice skating monkey!!

No comments:

Post a Comment