"Bringing mirth, merriment, (maybe just a smidge of mayhem) & unconditional enlightenment to the masses through verse, imagery, and any random way I can."
Legalize Trans - Affirm, Include, Appreciate trans and gender-non-conforming people and issues

Friday, August 6, 2010

In Wuv!

I was cleaning off the drive of my camera a lil while ago and found some cute stuff of me & my wou! (Yes we talk like idiots sometimes, LOL!)






This was so kewl! My bestie KiKi & I saw Cheap Trick in Long Beach in April. KiKi got us into the VIP area and I got some awesome pix! Anyways, they played this song called "When The Lights Are Out" which has kinda been Katie & I's song. So I was going totally crazy when they started playing it a shot some video. Rick & Robin saw me groovin' and at about :13 Robin sings right at me!

No comments:

Post a Comment