"Bringing mirth, merriment, (maybe just a smidge of mayhem) & unconditional enlightenment to the masses through verse, imagery, and any random way I can."
Legalize Trans - Affirm, Include, Appreciate trans and gender-non-conforming people and issues

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Us @ Joe's Cable Car

The burgers are amazing at Joe's CableCar. It was featured on Diners, Drive-ins and Dives, (which we both love), and being that it's five minutes from my house, it was a must! Even though the bill was $65 for two burgers, one large fries, a root beer float and a root beer shake...it was totally worth it!

BTW, the guy behind us in the black vest is Joe, himself!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh, you look like you're having so much fun! I'm so jealous! And K looks so adorable sipping that shake - a rootbeer shake, no less! I used to get those at the local DQ, but they stopped making them, and no one else hereabouts does either.

    I miss you both!

    ReplyDelete