"Bringing mirth, merriment, (maybe just a smidge of mayhem) & unconditional enlightenment to the masses through verse, imagery, and any random way I can."
Legalize Trans - Affirm, Include, Appreciate trans and gender-non-conforming people and issues

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Remembering John

I just wanted to take a moment to remember someone whom I've never even come close to meeting, but is still a very influential person in my life. 30 years ago today, in an utterly senseless & all to ironic act, John Lennon was gunned downed in front of his apartment in NYC. The irony comes from his longtime calls for peace and the fact that he had finally decided to grace us with new music and insight after years of well deserved "private time".








I love you, John! The world misses you!

No comments:

Post a Comment