"Bringing mirth, merriment, (maybe just a smidge of mayhem) & unconditional enlightenment to the masses through verse, imagery, and any random way I can."
Legalize Trans - Affirm, Include, Appreciate trans and gender-non-conforming people and issues

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Goodbye My Precious


Goodnight, my precious Frehley! You were my bestest lil buddy & companion when I truly needed someone, and your personality and uniqueness will never be forgotten nor replaced. Go play and frolic and be free to your hearts content. Thank you for filling our 15 years together with such, joy love and happiness. You we're absolutely a one of a kind and loved beyond words. Now go hop on Grammie's lap and give her a good nuzzle for all of us left down here.

I may or may not write more on the passing of my sweet lil pal, but I was up with him literally ALL last night and can barely see the screen at this point, but I felt I owed it to him to just jot down at least a few thoughts on how special my "Freh-bird" was to me. I can tell you that Frehley's end was VERY peaceful. I put together a small playlist on my phone and we played "Free As A Bird" by The Beatles, and "Forever" & "God Only Knows" by The Beach Boys as he went to sleep. My sister Jennifer and I held his paws right til the end. It's been an exhausting day as you can imagine, so I'm off to night nite land. Thank you all SO MUCH for all your wonderful vibes and condolences!!

I love you Birda, and know there is forever a hole in my heart that can only be filled by my thoughts, memories and love of you!





For more pix of my precious kitty, check him out
here






No comments:

Post a Comment