"Bringing mirth, merriment, (maybe just a smidge of mayhem) & unconditional enlightenment to the masses through verse, imagery, and any random way I can."
Legalize Trans - Affirm, Include, Appreciate trans and gender-non-conforming people and issues

Thursday, March 17, 2011

I Need Your Help!

Hey everyone. Again I really want to thank you for all the wonderful birthday wishes the other day, but I need your help big time now! My bestest pal in the world, my beautiful kitty Frehley is VERY, VERY ill and things do not look good. In fact, we will unfortunately put him to rest this morning, but PLEASE I ask for your prayers, good vibrations or whatever you got to help Frehely (yes, I'm that dorky that I named my cat after the KISS guitarist), my sister and I get through this night. Which makes this doubly sucky is that today is his 15th birthday. It's gonna be a long night, just making sure my Bird is as comfy as possible. I should give a lil background though, yes his name is Frehley, cause from the moment I saw him at the rescue shelter way back when, the grayish/silverish patches around his eyes just made me think Ace Frehley. As time went by, I would still call him Frehley, but then the nickname Free Bird (which had nothing really to do with the Skynyrd song) came about then that just got shortened to Bird. So when I talk about my Bird, you know where I'm coming from. We actually just fed him a Joe's Of Westlake Ravioli (which he always loved, and scarfed down, btw), so he still has some kick left in him, but things aren't good, and we are still planning on putting him to rest this morning. I can't believe I'm saying something like this about some one I who is like a child to me, but it's got to be what is best for him and not me, so I just rub and kiss him and reminisce about all our adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment